AGENCY: ReviveHealth, www.thinkrevivehealth.com
POSITION: Account Executive (AE)
SECTOR: Health Services | Health Systems | Health Technology
YEARS EXPERIENCE: 2-3 years [post college graduation, full-time employment]
REPORTS TO: Vice President
An Account Executive (AE) at ReviveHealth is a self-starter who is passionate about crafting smart strategies that rely on PR, content marketing, and reputation management, designed to achieve our clients’ business goals. The ideal experience is in Health Services, Health Technology, and Healthy Living: hospitals and health systems, health technology companies, physician groups, wellness and population health companies, and all types of health services organizations navigating the complexities of a fast-changing landscape.
We are seeking an AE skilled in the full range of PR/communications strategies and tactics (press releases, media relations, collateral development, corporate communications, crisis/issues management and grassroots programs) with a strong focus on developing/integrated compelling social media and interactive strategies and solutions for our clients. The ideal candidate will be astute with regard to successfully developing and executing social media campaigns as part of broader communications strategies. This professional will be not only a strategic thinker who understands social media’s role and impact, yet one who also has demonstrated experience in the development and execution of social media campaigns, and online advocacy in particular. We’re looking for someone who truly understands and has a passion for innovation and delivering broad-based PR/strategic communications and digital marketing solutions; someone who is as hands-on as they are creative/strategic. A supreme project management orientation is essential as well as an ability to instill trust and confidence across a wide variety of programs and with multiple client contacts.
The AE will be responsible for day-to-day client relations, and will have strong writing/editing/proofing, presentation and social media skills. The ideal candidate for this position also will possess the skills and the desire to share and teach digital and social media best practices internally, to keep ReviveHealth on the cutting edge, for itself and for its clients.
Includes, but not limited to the following:
1. PR/Media Relations & Integrated Marketing Communications: Collaborate with team members to deliver strategic, creative PR/media relations, strategic communications, issues
management and social media campaigns for clients. Adept skills in media relations/pitching; comfortable making cold calls and being on the phone for extended periods of time
2. Client Visibility: Handle regular, day-to-day and consistent contact with clients; troubleshoot client issues
3. Project Management: Develop, oversee and manage complex PR, communications and social media/digital communications projects
4. Social Media/Digital: Develop and execute online strategies, including writing strategic and creative recommendations and
researching key information. Design and implement directly or through vendors relationships, online advocacy efforts in support of client engagements
5. Results Reporting: Monitor, measure and report performance on builds and campaigns; regularly monitor and create ROI and performance reports for PR, communications and social media clients
6. Research: Understand basic research techniques and methodologies and use them to support development/execution of client campaigns
7. Analytics: Exhibit strong understanding of the PR/communications, social/digital landscape, and online measurement
8. Trends Monitoring: Monitor PR and social media channels on a daily basis for latest trends and case studies; and maintains a deep knowledge of social media channels and effective strategies to maximize engagement of online audiences
9. Best Practices: Train team members and clients on how to use social media channels and best practices; strategize with and educate the management team and others across the company on incorporating relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the company’s products and services
Bachelors degree in marketing, communications or related field is preferred
· Minimum of 2-3 years PR, marketing or advertising agency experience; interactive and social media/digital strategies a must; health services/health systems or other health care experience required
· Experience in hospital social media & public relations is strongly preferred
· Must exhibit a demonstrated track record of developing and executing successful PR/media relations, online
marketing and social media programs, and have knowledge of monitoring and analytical tools with an ability
· Comprehensive understanding of online content development/marketing (including social media/digital strategies), email marketing and website functionality
· Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, verbal and written
· Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
· Must be able to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time
· Passion for health, wellness and sustainable lifestyle preferred
ReviveHealth Core Values, which can be found detailed on our website, include:
– Be more than more of the same.
– Act with respect and transparency.
Our Core Focus, using the concept outlined in EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) includes:
What Drives Us
Challenge. We are intellectually curious people (motivated by the tough and complex stuff) with the savvy to help solve our clients’ biggest challenges.
We are wired to translate the complex business challenges facing the leaders of health care organizations into smart, integrated communication strategies that engage and influence critical audiences.
ReviveHealth is the leading strategic communication firm specializing in Health Systems, Health Services, Health Technology, and Healthy Living. Named 2014 Small PR Agency of the Year (PRWeek), 2013 Boutique PR Agency of the Year (PRWeek), and Best Boutique Agency to Work For (2013, 2012, 2011) by The Holmes Report, ReviveHealth is among the nation’s Top 15 firms for health care strategic communication (O’Dwyer’s). The firm’s clients include major health systems, academic medical centers, hospitals and physician organizations as well as health care industry associations, health technology companies, wellness and population health companies, and health services companies of all stripes and sizes, from start-up to enterprise solutions. ReviveHealth has offices in Nashville, Tennessee, and Santa Barbara, California, and can be found on the web at thinkrevivehealth.com and on Twitter @ThinkRevive.