POSITION: Senior Account Executive (SAE)
EXPERTISE: Issues Management/Crisis Communications
AGENCY: ReviveHealth, www.thinkrevivehealth.com
YEARS EXPERIENCE: 3-5 years
REPORTS TO: Account Supervisor/Senior Account Supervisor
LOCATIONS: Minneapolis; Nashville TN; Santa Barbara CA
A Senior Account Executive (SAE) at ReviveHealth is a skilled PR/media relations, integrated communications and social media practitioner who is a self-starter, independently accountable and able to drive projects from inception to completion. SAEs coach junior level account staff on best practices; and provide clients with strategic and tactical counsel that relies on PR, engagement marketing, and reputation management to achieve clients’ business goals.
The ideal experience is in Health Services, Health Technology, and Healthy Living: hospitals and health systems, health technology companies, physician groups, wellness and population health companies, and all types of health services organizations navigating the complexities of a fast-changing landscape.
An SAE possesses well-honed skills in the full range of PR/communications strategies and tactics (press releases, media relations, collateral development, corporate communications, crisis/issues management, grassroots programs) with a strong focus on developing/integrated compelling social media and interactive strategies and solutions for our clients. This professional will be not only a strategic thinker who understands social media’s role and impact, yet one who also has demonstrated experience in the development and execution of social media campaigns, and online advocacy in particular.
SAEs have a passion for innovation and delivering broad-based PR/strategic communications and digital marketing solutions; and are as hands-on as they are creative/strategic. A supreme project management orientation is essential as well as an ability to instill trust and confidence across a wide variety of programs and with multiple client contacts. SAEs have the skills and the desire to share and teach digital and social media best practices internally to keep ReviveHealth on the cutting edge, for itself and for clients.
Includes, but not limited to the following:
1. Client Counsel: Provide strategic and tactical counsel to clients that achieves clients’ business goals
2. Client Relationship Management: Helps to grow and maintain client relationships. Serve as primary day-to-day contact with clients. Handle regular and consistent contact with clients; troubleshoot client issues
3. Project Management:Lead/own projects; independently accountable; develop, oversee and manage complex PR, communications and social media/digital projects
4. Team Project Management: Coach, mentor and project-manage junior team members; collaborate with team members to deliver
strategic, creative PR, strategic communications, issues management and social media and digital communication engagements for clients
5. Social Media/Digital Strategies: Develop and execute online strategies, including writing strategic and creative recommendations and
6. Results Monitoring: Monitor, measure and report performance on builds and campaigns; regularly monitor and create ROI and
performance reports for PR, communications and social media clients
7. Research: Understand basic research techniques and methodologies and use them to support development/execution of
8. PR/Media Relations & Integrated Marketing Communications: Exhibit strong understanding of the PR/communications, media relations/pitching, the digital landscape, and online measurement and analytics. Comfortable pitching/making cold calls and being on the phone for extended periods of time
9. Online Advocacy Campaigns: Design and implement directly or through vendors relationships, online advocacy efforts in support of client engagements
10. Trend Monitoring: Monitor PR and social media channels on a daily basis for latest trends and case studies; and maintains a deep
knowledge of social media channels and effective strategies to maximize engagement of online audiences
11. Best Practices: Train/educate team members and clients on how to use social media channels and best practices; strategize
with and educate the management team and others across the company on incorporating relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the company’s products and services
Bachelors degree in marketing, communications or related field is preferred
· 3-5 years experience in public relations, corporate communications, issues/crisis management, investor relations, or media relations
· Agency experience required
· Health care industry knowledge and experience is critical, particularly in health services and health systems
· Must exhibit a demonstrated track record of developing and executing successful PR/media relations, online marketing and social media programs, and have knowledge of monitoring and analytical tools with an ability to synthesize data
· Comprehensive understanding of online content development/marketing (including social media/digital strategies), email marketing and website functionality
· Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, verbal and written
· Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
· Must be able to multi-task; strong project management skills; and able to manage multiple projects at a time
· Passion for wellness and healthy lifestyle preferred
ReviveHealth Core Values, which can be found detailed on our website, include:
– Be more than more of the same.
– Act with respect and transparency.
Our Core Focus, using the concept outlined in EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) includes:
What Drives Us
Challenge. We are intellectually curious people (motivated by the tough and complex stuff) with the savvy to help solve our clients’ biggest challenges.
We are wired to translate the complex business challenges facing the leaders of health care organizations into smart, integrated communication strategies that engage and influence critical audiences.
ReviveHealth is the leading strategic communication firm specializing in Health Systems, Health Services, Health Technology, and Healthy Living. Named 2014 Small PR Agency of the Year (PRWeek), 2013 Boutique PR Agency of the Year (PRWeek), and Best Boutique Agency to Work For (2013, 2012, 2011) by The Holmes Report, ReviveHealth is among the nation’s Top 15 firms for health care strategic communication (O’Dwyer’s). The firm’s clients include major health systems, academic medical centers, hospitals and physician organizations as well as health care industry associations, health technology companies, wellness and population health companies, and health services companies of all stripes and sizes, from start-up to enterprise solutions. ReviveHealth has offices in Minneapolis; Nashville, Tennessee; Santa Barbara, California, and can be found on the web at thinkrevivehealth.com and on Twitter @ThinkRevive.